Tru-Blue II Features
Available in test heights from 10”, 14” and 18” and 24". Custom sizes available! Meets all NIST, ISO, CE, ASTM requirements
- 15 Regular scales: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, N, P, S, V
- 15 Superficial scales: 15N, 30N, 45N, 15T, 30T, 45T, 15W, 30W, 45W, 15X, 30X, 45X. 15Y, 30Y, 45Y
- 5 preset load dwell times including NIST and plastics
- Computer controlled application of forces via load cell (closed-loop)
- Display resolution of hardness values: points, tenths and hundredths
- RS-232 Serial, Parallel (Dot Matrix printer), & PS/2 keyboard connections
- Display statistics: Avg, Range, Min/Max, Std deviation and Number of tests
- 4×20 line VF display
- Automatic cylindrical part correction
- Scale to scale conversion
- Parts GOOD/NO GOOD w/ audio alert
- Connector for test activation by foot switch
- Bi-directional testing capability; manual pre-load or via panel
- Removable parts clamping device to secure parts for testing and to reduce operator influence
- Factory direct certification: Depth, force, hysteresis & dwell timing vs. force.
- Factory indirect certification available. Requires customer indenter(s) and flat anvil (min size 1.5"). Five hardness scales at no extra charge.
- CE approved
- 2-year factory warranty
- Operation manual, AC power cord (US version) and indenter install tool.
- Vertical testing capacities: 10, 14, 18 & 24 inches.
- Custom vertical heights available
- Throat depth: 5.5 in. (standard) 9.5 in. (optional)
- 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Single phase, 2 amp
- NOTE: Tester does not come with any Anvils, Indenters, or Test Blocks
learn about The nuts and bolts of hardness testing (Quality Digest)
Features & Benefits