Bend fixtures vary widely depending on the sample being tested, the forces required and the calculations being determined.
Common parameters used to determine the appropriate bend/flex fixture are listed below. When sourcing bend/flex fixtures, please provde as much of the following information as possible.
• Loading Points - (3-point/4-point, other)
• Reference Standard - ASTM, ISO, etc.
• Loading Capacity - Min & Max
• Type of loading - Static flex, cyclic flex
• Specimen Material - Metal, Plastic, Composite, Concrete, Wood, etc.
• Specimen Shape - Strip, Round Bar, Custom size or shape
• Span Length - Min & Max
• Anvil Height - Min & Max
• Upper & Lower Roller Diameter - Min & Max
• T-Slot Base Requirement - Yes/No
• Deflection Coil Requirement - Yes/No
• Deflection Coil Height - 1”, 2” or other height
Features & Benefits