Academia Lab Testing Equipment
STEM High Schools, Trade Schools, Colleges & Universities
For over 50 years, United Testing Systems has served the academia-industry and educational institutions with quality testing equipment and systems. If your STEM High School, Trade School, or University is looking to purchase a cost-effective Universal Test Machine for your Engineering students, or you are in the process of building a new Materials Science lab, our testing equipment at United most likely has a cost-effective solution. From a basic system capable of pulling welds apart at a local trade school lab to a software-driven system with an Environmental Chamber used at a major research institution lab, United has a wide variety of testing equipment and products for our customers in Academia.
United’s success in the education market has been driven by several key factors;
- United offers a lower cost of ownership of test equipment compared to our competition.
- Our test systems are robust, yet easy to use.
- Students can spend more time in the lab learning about the intricate aspects of materials testing as opposed to learning how to program and manage complicated software.
- Data export and analysis is easy.
- Our software is driven by Windows®, so it has flexibility built-in.
- Systems ship with several pre-written programs compatible with many popular materials testing standards.
- Customizing programs for advanced lessons or R&D applications is easy to create.